Friday, May 21, 2010

Okay..whattt? I'm in love??NO WAY!! :O

Me: What is the one thing that you want us to do together?
Chopstick: I want us to be there for each other and love each other like this forever...everything else will happen for us, sweets...

The next moment my clothes and my phone was lying on the floor. i had melted right there.

Okay, i admit, i'm a retard. I didn't even tell him all the things that I want to do with him..i mean, what kinda girl doesn't speak up, even when she has made a list??!!

Black and White Graphics
Oh my god. I think i should just call him back. There is so much he needs to know.

So you think i'm in love?
Black and White Graphics
I think so.

And the best part?
No matter how much the world changes..we're in this together..forever! <3
And you ask me how can i be so sure? I tell you~
I just know it.

Kindly note: Chopstick is a totally original and exclusive name i came up with, for my boyfriend. All concerned ladies may please notice that all rights to this name are reserved. Any unauthorized copying, usage, renting or adapting of this name is strictly forbidden. :P

P.S~ Guys, please bear up with me. i don't think this post makes much sense. Frankly, i have no idea what really it is supposed to mean. As they say, love can do strange things to you :-/
hopefully, i'll get my senses back soon, Amen.

16 comments:

  1. didn't i leave a comment here???

    cute lil post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn now i can see both my comments!!! is blogger playin tricks on me???

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ blunt edges~ looks like blogger has lost it, maybe its is in love too :-/
    thanks bud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its okay..u need not come back to your senses...afterall, love is madness!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ pri~ seriously, thanks for the support..not many can put up with this madness :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cute :)
    was nice visiting your blog :) hope to see you on my page sometime!
    cheers
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nil~ thank you so much :)
    will sure do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute.. :) :) and really love is strange :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ kanaguonline~ thanks a lot bud!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant to comment on this a LONG time back..but blogger was in love, :P so it wasn't working for me..a great list you have got there..mine would probably look something like that, if I made one..and, one advice, don't get back to your senses :P

    Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ turbulentmind~ atlast! :P
    i think "the list" kinda looks the same for all girls (girls like us, atleast) ;)
    thank yaaa :D
    (and yeah, i'm keeping ur advice) :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. no...u can be sure!! my gf wont steal it!! chopstick!! huh!! significance is lost on me!!

    btw OMG ur sooo in love!! on the verge of being crazy in love!! best of luck 2 u and ur "chopstick"....i hope he calls u "noodles"

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ buckingfastard~ I AM!!!CRAAAAZZZZZZYYY in louuuuuu ;)

    and hey, he doesnt call me noodles. people would laugh their ass off if he did.u know, its just the same case, significance TOTALLY lost :-/

    ReplyDelete