Saturday, May 29, 2010

Do they play punk music in heaven?cuz even after death, i will dance!

Really, everything was perfect. Hollywood-ish perfect.
But ofcourse, i just had to mess things up :(

SCENE 1:

It was the day my results were declared. I had done quite good. The "oh-wow" glances and the patting-on-the-back felt mega cool, and i was basking under the spotlight.
Yeah i was pretty tired too, what with all the excitement and running to the school to collect the marksheet. So i thought just a quick nap couldn't possibly hurt.
The vibration of my phone under the pillow punctured my sleep. I reached for it, and hit the "answer" button. Ofcourse my eyes were too tired to even open up and check the ID.

The Voice: "Hello Ritupriya, how did your results turn out?"

Me: "Ummmm....pretty good" *yawn*
(did i meantion that the voice sounded like of a Y-chromosome bearer's?)

The Voice: "Well, could you be a bit more specific?"

Me: "Duh yes..maths: 96, Physical science: 97, Bio: 94, anything else?"

The Voice: "OH wow..that is superb! Congratulations!"

That was when i lost it.completely.

Me: "Thanks a lot, sweeeeeeety." (yes, i did stress on the 'e' that way)

The Voice: "Ummmm...Ritupriya, you all right?"

Me: "Ofcourse, now that you called"

The Voice: "you know what? i'll hang up now. see you in class on Wednesday."

Me: "I cant wait."

And i hung up
***************

SCENE 2:

My sister and i were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Di: "Who called today?"

Me: "Huh?"

Di: "Who called you when you were sleeping? You talked for a while."

Me: "Someone called?Who?"

Di: "Dumbo."

That was when it ALL came back, rushing into my brain. The conversation. The Voice.
I rushed into my room and snatched up my phone and hit "Call Log".

Received Calls:
Chemistry Sir.
6:07 pm.
Call duration: 00:01:17

OH.MY.GAWD.

It's Saturday today. I intend to live my life to the fullest in the next 4 days. I will miss every bit of being alive. Just want to let all of you know: I completely love you.

Take care people. Pray for my soul.
Love you all.
Toodles.


12 comments:

  1. **praying for you**

    HILARIOUS :P :P

    this is out of the world :P

    Can't stop laughing......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. really its not that funny :(
    but,ty bud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL...i wanna be sympathetic 2 u but all i can do is laugh like crazy!! :D

    i will surely put up an understanding face the moment i manage 2 pull myself up from the floor where i had obviously landed with all the hyper laughing! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ bluntedges~ just imagine, i have only 2 days left to live, and this is all th support i get from my chams...
    really, i'm a poor, poor soul :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ridsi: enjoy these two days :P ..I am still laughing thinking about it..i hope there is post about wednesday!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ turbulentmind~ if i survive it, i'll make a post and name it "joy to the world, the queen is still alive" :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi:)
    I bumped into your blog, via that comment you left on mine.
    Shit this was SO funny! Haha, dang it, I totally am praying for you =P
    So I like your blog! And I'm following you now. Feel free to return the favor,
    and I really do hope we keep in touch.
    Cheers! :)

    Oh and a big congratulations on the brilliant marksheet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ nil~ really thanks a lot for all the compliments...but even a brilliant marksheet fails to lift my spirit...

    u guessed it...its the D-day today :(
    6pm is when i bid the world adieu :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. (ROLLING ON THE FLOOR IN MY LAB WITH PEOPLE WATCHING ME WEIRDLY)

    "sweeety" man-o-man!!! he is shit scared!!!

    being a chemistry teacher!! good
    student scoring awsome marks!! great
    getting half molested by student on phone!! priceles!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @buckingfastard and tbp {nickname ;)}~ u have NO idea how EMBARRASING it was on wednesday..it was the face-off, i was completely dying.
    all i managed to say was, "ermmmm...sir, about that day, i was kinda sleeping, and...ermmmm..i mean, i had lost it too.sorry."
    sir~ "well, i thought the explanation would be sumthng like dis. given WHO u are.no bother, i understand" *heartwarming smile*

    *awkward pause*

    "just make sure u dont sleep anywhere near ur cellphone from now on"

    And i officially named myself a retard.right there.

    ReplyDelete