Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi Mr.God!! How do u do?

Hi Mr.God!
How do you do?I hope everything is alright (i mean, given who you are, what could possibly go wrong?) ahem, anyway, hows the weather at Heaven?it's sweltering hot down here...i'm writing to you because i really need your help...some wishes to be fulfilled..so just to make it simpler for you, i made a wishlist..i posted one to your at your address..but i'm posting another copy at my blog too...just in case you decide to come online tonight :)

So here goes:

1. A new pair off red stilletoes. No, i've not thrown thrown the old one away. But it's heels are kinda funny, hurts real bad :(

2. A friend. A REAL one, who'd give me his (or her, ofcourse) hand to hold. I tried holding my left hand with the right, but it's not working :-/

3. A guitar tuner. I've run out of pocket money and my guitar badly needs tuning :'(

4. More nails to bite. So please make them grow faster.

5. A new mom. Hahahaha! Just kidding! ;)

6. Some new, interesting neighbours to spy on. My binoculars are getting dusty, lying unused.

7. A new Lakme Lip Gloss. I know i bought one just yesterday. But the stupid girl at the counter gave me Colour09: Peach instead of Colour19: Plush pink. I didn't re-check. So i guess that makes me stupid too. And i just discovered the bill says: NO EXCHANGE. Ughhhh! dumb dumb dumb!

8. More followers of my blog. (See...atleast i'm an honest kid!!)

9. A car (anything except a Maruti Omni, please). I want to drive to my dance class. And i have no clue where my father hid the keys.

10. Help the cooks all over the world to invent some new delicious but healthy dish! This just-a-salad-for-lunch-diet makes me hungry!

You HAVE TO agree that i'm a lot less demanding than some other nagging teenagers i know of! i cut my wishlist down to 10! How many og 16 yr old girls can do that??

Besides, i'm available on Facebook tonight. So if you come online, ping me! may be we can chat this out...and don't forget to comment on my status ;)
Toodles! oops, i mean, goodbye and take care.

With love (and a hint of expectation),
Ridsi :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL...how cute a post was that!

    n God said he won't be coming online n asked me 2 do whatever little i can...so humble little blunt edges is doing his bit n following u :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. honesty pays off then..!!phew!!
    haha...thanks bud ;D

    p.s~did He like text you back??cause i tried calling him..but it says the number is unavailable...sumthng's up with the network i guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think God pinged me too..I looked around and liked :) looking forward to more..I like how you seem to observe things..

    P.S-following.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ trubulentmind- ur lucky....atleast u could chat with him...our on9-timings never match :P
    thanks a lot buddy :D
    more on the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting mix of things in the wishlist ;) Remember though, sometimes even God can't help you with certain things you want. Great post, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ the wizard~ yep..!!so true :)

    ReplyDelete