Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some things that last forever......

Photography GraphicsLife's fair..it's disappointing...it has it's downs..it irritates..it exasperates...it winds me up...

But what the heck! who can deny the happiness u feel on those few days you get a chance to live,when EVERYTHING seems to be all right??when every problem of life seems to be too trivial to worry about! when all you want to do is live in the moment...breath..smile..laugh..be a dork..let loose...

Yeah you got that right...i just experienced one of 'those' days..
It was just me and three of my REAL good buddies...

Don't you wonder sometimes what we would be without our loved ones??or would we be anything at all??could we live??
I don't know if it was between sipping the coke..or if it was while making fun of each other..or during de-skinning the garlic (yeah..ok..kill me! i invited them over to my place and actually made them HELP me to cook!), was it during clutching each others hands as we watched a thriller movie..or during just sitting quietly and listening to soft-mushy romantic tracks..that i found the answer....
Ofcourse..i was nothing without them!
They make me what i am...like little pieces of a puzzle put together to complete a pattern...
Photography Quote Graphics
Westlife says in one of their songs......
"Everybody's looking for something...one thing that makes it all complete....
you find it in the strangest places...places you never thought it could be.....
who can deny the joy it brings...when you found that special thing...
you're flying without wings....."
This is my special thing....my friends..!! Shreyoshee...my BFF..i know without her a big hole would be punched through my chest...a big hollow...unrepairable......
I can talk to her about any kind of gibberish under the sun..from how much i hate my phuchka-walla for making my phuchkas hot ( i can't stand chillies) to how sad i am for tearing my jeans accidentally....
She would risk her own life to solve my stupid problems...and I know she would go to the end of the world to find the things i need...and i would too....

Shreyo, if you're reading this, let me just take this chance to tell you what this freinship means to me...i've never had a friend like you...and wouldn't want to have another now...i wouldn't and couldn't share my love with ANYBODY else..




Photography Quote Graphics
Just know one thing babe...anything for you...anytime! Love you bunches, monkey! mwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahh <3
P.S~ Now that i read it over..it sounds like we're "that" kind of girls..oh god..we'r straight!! then why does this look so weird??!!Aaarrrgghh...i can never get anything right..!! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment