Sunday, March 28, 2010

A letter to my love...........

My dearest....

I was walking down that once-familiar road today.....and i saw that old man sitting at his dingy shop...the shop jutting out of a corner of the road, made colorful by thousands of packets of this and that hanging from a feeble steel rod...he still sells those coloured ice-candies...i saw them in a glass jar..remember how much we loved those candies??and how we fought over which colour to buy...u loved the red best....i dont remember which colour i preferred....

The man smiled at me....his eyes had a question in them...he must have been wondering about you..how could i tell him what happened to us?how could i tell him how i lost you??

And i tried...but i couldn't smile back....

They say,


Photography Quote Graphics


How could i tell him how thankful i was to you....for teaching me how strong i am....??

No comments:

Post a Comment