Sunday, March 28, 2010

Figuring out this life.....


I wake up on my bed...
To find that everything has changed..
But i don't know the reason why....

I try to shout out loud...
But i can't fight my way out...
And the truth i just can't deny...

The world is spinning around me..
Nothing seems to be in its place...
I try to reach reality...
But i can't recognize a single face...

Why is everything so messed up??
Is this necessary, any way??
Why am i supposed to be the one??
Why can't i have my own say??

Is something really wrong with me??
Or is the world going wrong...??
Everyone can have their own tune...
So why can't i have my own song??

It's really no good living...
If you don't have a reason to live...
One day the world will be at my feet...
But why the hell should i forgive??

'Cause what people have done to me is not just damage...
They've created problems that have no cure...
But i won't get lost in this confusion...
I'll fight back and win, i'm so sure....

Things are falling apart and i cant fix them....
And voices are laughing at me...
Should i kick down all the fences...
Or should i just let it be??

So i pull up the sheets and get into bed...
And i won't give up anyway....
Even though i know i'll be more lifeless...
By the time it's a new day......................

~~Ridsi~~

2 comments: